Our Marriage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 28 March 2009

Tagged?? What is it?

This is the 1st time i've to post about the 'tag'. Actually,before this i had been tagged by someone that i didn't recognize who is he.. so,i'm very sorry..=)

This time,I had been tagged by Husna Johari from Zaqaziq.. I met her (maybe just one week before i transfered to SMKAK) when we were in form 4 that time at SMKA Sik,kedah.. So,without wasting time,lets check out what the items that i've to fulfill..=)

1.Go to your photos folder in your computer.
2.Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3.Go to the 6th picture in that folder.
4.Put the picture on your blog and describe about it.
5.Invite six friends to join the challenge.
6.Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.



This photo was taken behind the Pyramids at Giza.. In this photo,my uncle and aunty ( cik lah and cik yang) came to Egypt last November to visit this country. As long as I studying here, I followed them without any fees..hehe..Alhamdulillah.We had visit many nice places like Maqam Masyayeikh, Fayyoum,Alexandria,Bazar Khan Khalili and many more.. I was very happy and i'd 'ponteng' my classes for about 3 days..hehe. Its not easy for them to come here.. So, i thought it was not a wasting matter as long as we were happy..hehe

Thats All..
Thanx for cik lah and cik yang's family.. Nice time together..=)

I think I dont want to invite anyone..Is it allowed??Hehe..


No comments: